Shaping the life of a child begins with a great education. Our educators at Quincy Catholic Elementary Schools are certified professionals who teach, care, lead and encourage.
Our Academic Curriculum
- Instruction in reading, religion, math, science, language arts, and social studies
- Physical Education Instruction classes
- Music and art classes
- D.A.R.E. and RISK Watch programs
- Library facilities
Technology is integrated with classroom learing through iPads, Google Chromebooks, laptops, ELMOS, and SMART Boards. Learning activities develop independence, critical thinking, creativity and sharing of ideas.
Our Excellent Teaching Staff
- Dedicated to Christian values
- Committed to the progress of each child
- Experienced, professional, certified teachers
- Supported by qualified teacher aides in Kindergarten
- Small class sizes providing more individual attention
Our Religious Education
- Religious values are integrated through the entire curriculum daily
- Priests are involved in religious education
- Sacramental preparation is conducted for First Communion, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- Altar Server training for boys and girls in 5th grade
- Involvement in many community service projects
- All faiths are welcome
Our Extracurricular Activities
Students participate in many extracurricular activities including Parochial Music Organization (PMO) Band and Choir, Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), and IESA Athletics, Scouting programs, community service, social events, and field trips.
Our Parent Organizations
Families are active in our school and are encouraged to participate in the parent and teachers associations, school boards and special classroom activities. Parental involvement is prevalent and welcome in our schools.
Our Before and After School Care
Quality childcare is available in our schools before and after school providing the safest physical care possible along with emotional and social nurturing in a Christian environment. This program is designed to assist working parents and operates only on full days of school.
Our Other Services
- Public school busing before and after school
- Speech Therapy
- Title I Reading and Math services
- Hot Lunch program